Is your business looking to propose on this year’s largest service procurements and IDIQs, such as GTACS II, SIA III or LOGCAP V, as a prime contractor or as a subcontractor? Rose Financial Services (RFS) has a new solution to help the complicated cost and pricing process become easier than it’s ever been before.
The government contracting proposal process demands a risk-laden investment commitment that is required to collect, compile, and submit a proposal that is deemed worthy of an award. In today’s competitive market, it’s more important than ever to make sure your proposal is mistake free–especially because many organizations bidding for work now must submit backups for review. But what can you do to ensure your proposal is the strongest, most compelling opportunity for the government to pursue?
Introducing RFS Cost Proposal Models
With over 20 years of experience in supporting government contracting clients, RFS has developed cost proposal models built with the Cost Proposal Manager in mind. They allow you to easily populate information within a spreadsheet. From there, the data adjusts automatically to provide you with the calculated cost estimates needed to submit a high-quality, properly formatted proposal–giving you the best chance to win new business from the federal government while saving hours of time in the process.
Cost Proposal Model Advantages:
- Easy to use Excel templates that allow you to populate information within the spreadsheet.
- The ability to include calculated estimates to ensure data in your proposal is as accurate as possible.
- Extract timely, valid and accurate salary market data that has passed all reasonableness assessments as conducted by the federal government.
- Creates actual files that can be submitted along with the proposal.
- Accumulates the financial data and information you need to complete the work–all in one place.
- Incredibly cost-effective.
Cost Proposal Models:
- Global Tactical Advanced Communication Systems and Support Services (GTACS II)
- Logistics Civil Augmentation Program V (LOGCAP V)
- Solutions for Intelligence Analysis III (SIA III)
- USA Contact Multichannel Contact Center Services
- Supply Chain Management Services
- Custom Models Available
Save time and money. Contact RFS today for more information.Like
0 responses on "RFS Cost Proposal Models: Saving Government Contractors Time, Money and Providing Peace of Mind"